Welcome to the Dorman High School Media Center Blog. The information provided on this blog is intended for Dorman High School students. We hope the information is helpful and relevant. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cavaliers are "Breaking Bad!"

As I roamed the hall upstairs yesterday, I noticed outside Mr. Tedder's class a GREAT display of the Periodic Table of Elements.  I stopped to take few photos, because over the last nineweeks or so I've actually given advice to students creating these cubes.



I showed several how to "score" their card stock to make folding the edges easier.  I was aware of the project, but hadn't seen the outcome yet. What a pleasant surprise.  I love that Mr. Tedder thinks "outside the box!!"  Hats off to a fun, interesting, and informative project.  I gather groups are only making the elements as they come across them in classes.

No comments: