Welcome to the Dorman High School Media Center Blog. The information provided on this blog is intended for Dorman High School students. We hope the information is helpful and relevant. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SCYABA Nominee: All We Know of Heaven

Okay yes I enjoyed the story. Just like the quote about the program Law and Order, ripped right out of the headlines. It feels dirty to know though that an author is capitalizing on this tragedy by making a fictional story based on the tragedy. I know, there have been similar tragedies. I did enjoy the story (does that make me morbid or maybe akin to an ambulance chaser or sensationalistic reporter?)

Let's talk. What did you think of the book? Many of the kids at my school have been reading it and say it is good. I did find myself tearing up quite often in the book.


Trailer for ALL WE KNOW OF HEAVEN - The most amazing videos are a click away

No comments: